Today, the start date for sales of Redmi Note 10S was announced. Sales start April 28th. The Hong Kong Goldway store received the exclusive right to sell (as was the case with Redmi Note 10/10 Pro)
The novelty is a slightly redesigned, already popular Redmi Note 10. But unlike this model, they changed the processor model and added versions with NFC. You can check out the full specifications below:
- Processor: MTK Helio G95 octa-core, up to 2.05GHz
- Screen: 6.43 inch 2400x1080P FHD+AMOLED DotDisplay
- Cameras: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad main camera module and 13MP front camera
- Supported memory sizes: 6+64Gb, 6+128Gb, 8+128Gb
- Two Nano SIM slots and one SD card slot
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging support
- OS: MIUI 12
- Ports: Type-C, 3.5mm
- Support for 4G networks
- The phone will come in two versions: with NFC and without NFC. Naturally, the version with NFC will cost more.
The price at the start of sales for the 6+64Gb version is $199.
Live photos of the smartphone are also provided: