Dishes made from minced meat or vegetables are found in many cuisines of the world. With the advent of electric meat grinders, cooking minced meat at home has become much easier. By and large, such kitchen appliances are not too different from manual ones — they have a high-power electric motor. Getting inside, the products are passed through sharply sharpened knives, and then they go out through a special grate, ready for further processing.
How to choose a meat grinder?
The speed of the motor is controlled by a reliable position switch that changes the speed of the shaft. More expensive models have additional elements responsible for processing signals received by microprocessors.
When choosing electric meat grinders, a number of recommendations are taken into account, which in one way or another will affect the operation of the equipment:
- Power — the degree of performance of the device depends on this quality. If this figure is large enough, then the meat grinder can grind even sinewy pieces. Too powerful meat grinders are designed for use in kitchens in restaurants or cafes, they make a lot of noise. At home, you will not be able to use all its useful resources. For the home, a product with the ability to control power is best suited — this will keep the engine running for a long time;
- It is very important what materials the meat grinder itself is made of, as it will have to be in direct contact with food. When choosing, be sure to check that, when interacting with food, the surfaces of the meat grinder do not transfer components that can cause harm to health. In universal meat grinders, optimal in terms of price-quality ratio, working parts are made of stainless steel. According to buyers, the best products should have few plastic parts. Knives, gratings and screws made of metal will last much longer;
- It is necessary to check whether the meat grinder has various kinds of protective functions. Overheating protection protects the motor from sudden failure. Most models of the modern type, which are in the top of the most popular meat grinders, have several levels of protection at once, so they are absolutely safe to use.
Rating of popular models of meat grinders in 2022
10 Scarlett SC-MG45S60
The products are equipped with a professional motor, which is complemented by a gearbox of the original design, due to which this meat grinder operates approximately 30% quieter than similar models. The noise during its operation does not exceed 60 dB — this is quite within the indicators that are harmless to human health. This factor allows you to use the device even at night, without fear of disturbing households or neighbors. The motor is powerful enough, so it is able to process absolutely any meat into homogeneous minced meat. The productivity of the device is about 2.5 kg for one minute. The meat grinder comes with two perforated discs with holes with a diameter of 5 and 7 mm. In addition to them, there are nozzles for making homemade sausages and kebe.
The metal auger is characterized by increased strength, and the knife is made of high quality stainless steel. All of these elements have excellent wear resistance. Due to this, the efficiency of the device is significantly increased, and the service life of the device becomes much longer. The products are developed using the latest Safe Pro technology, which prevents the occurrence of overheating and engine overload. There is a function of reverse rotation of the motor, which helps to turn the meat in the opposite direction if it is stuck. The design is equipped with rubberized feet, providing stability on any surface. The grinder is very easy to disassemble. The model itself has a small weight and compact overall dimensions.
- The original appearance is organically combined with compact dimensions;
- Small mass;
- Excellent production and assembly quality;
- Long service life;
- Reliable protection against motor overheating;
- Relatively quiet operation.
- The kit does not include attachments for vegetables.
9. REDMOND RMG-1223
A very powerful and functional model, with which you can easily cook several types of minced meat at once, as well as make preparations for homemade sausages and kebbe. The performance of the device is at a decent level — the rotation speed of the auger reaches 240 rpm, which allows you to process up to one and a half kilograms of meat. Together with the meat grinder, several perforated discs for minced meat and original nozzles for sausages are supplied. The coarse ground meat disc allows you to process meat for minced steaks, homemade burgers and other similar dishes. For pates, sausages, confectionery sausages, jams, a coarse minced meat disc will be more suitable.
A special nozzle will allow the user to make the basis for homemade sausages of various contents. The kebbe nozzle provides the molding of blanks for a classic Arabic dish — hollow sausages, inside of which various kinds of fillings are added — nuts, cheese, vegetables, and so on. The owner does not have to spend a lot of time disassembling and cleaning the device if too much food was loaded into the meat grinder — there is a reverse function for this. The overheat protection system works very reliably. With prolonged intensive work, the meat grinder will automatically turn off, after it cools down, it will be possible to continue working safely, and this will not affect the durability of the device.
- The drive is made of durable metal alloys;
- Acceptable cost of the device;
- A large number of different nozzles;
- Small overall dimensions;
- Works fast enough even with tough varieties of meat.
- A little difficult to assemble;
- It has a large number of parts made of flexible plastic;
- It works noisily.
8. VITEK VT-3644
The meat grinder has an increased power of the electric motor, it is perfect for working with any food. It has a reverse rotation function, with the help of which it will be possible to remove stuck pieces of food from the working area in a couple of seconds. The meat grinder will be indispensable if it becomes necessary to process a significant amount of meat, fish, vegetables or mushrooms. The grate is made of stainless steel, the holes in it have an average diameter. It is characterized by increased wear resistance, moreover, it is able to maintain its original appearance even under conditions of high intensity of use.
The device has a sufficiently long power cable, which allows you to work with it even at a considerable distance from the outlet. The body of the model is made of high-quality plastic with a matte coating, on which various kinds of pollution will be practically invisible. The material is resistant to various kinds of damage, it does not form chips and cracks. The meat grinder is designed for continuous operation for 5 minutes, after which the engine will need to be allowed to rest for a while. It stands on rubberized legs that do not allow excessive vibration and sliding on the surface of the table. The set comes with a plastic tray that makes loading products more convenient. All removable elements can be washed under running water using ordinary detergents; the manufacturer does not recommend loading parts from a meat grinder into a dishwasher.
- Easy-to-use model;
- Compact overall dimensions;
- Decent motor power;
- Can process a significant amount of products;
- Attractive appearance;
- Acceptable cost;
- Safety of use.
- Short time of continuous operation of the motor.
Meat grinder VITEK VT-3644
7. Axion M 31.02
According to customer reviews, such a meat grinder is one of the best models of domestic production. It is able not only to grind meat or cut vegetables, but also to squeeze juices from vegetables, fruits and berries. In addition to attachments for meat, the set includes a shredder and a juicer. The nozzle can be changed by pressing just one button. The body of the product is made of durable plastic that can withstand heavy loads. At the back of the case there is a special niche for storing the power cord and attachments.
The meat grinder has only one speed, but it can process up to two kilograms of meat per minute. It is very easy to disassemble and wash.
- Possibility of use as a juicer;
- A niche for nozzles and wires is provided;
- Several attachments for chopping vegetables.
- The presence of only one speed, which does not allow for the regulation of the number of revolutions;
- Cleaning a juicer can be quite problematic.
Axion M 31.02
6. Panasonic MK-MG1000WTQ
The body of the meat grinder is made of reliable plastic, resistant to dirt and stress, the shaft and chamber are made of high-quality metal. On the side of the structure there is a toggle switch to turn on the equipment. The meat grinder has protection against overheating of the motor.
The necessary functionality is provided to perform all tasks. Dismantling and cleaning the meat grinder is quite simple. Metal parts can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Easily turns any meat into minced meat;
- The assembly is of excellent quality, there are no backlashes;
- Overall dimensions are small;
- Self-sharpening knife;
- The meat grinder is equipped with rubberized legs.
- Short power cord;
- There is no reverse movement.
5. Moulinex ME 1068
The device is designed for quick primary processing of products such as chicken and other poultry fillets, pork, beef, and so on. The meat grinder is equipped with an electric motor with a power of 1400 W, thanks to such a strong motor, it is able to grind up to 1.7 kg of meat in just one minute. The manufacturer has provided an interesting function — the design is equipped with an additional nozzle, due to which it will be possible to cook various sausages. The device is able to work continuously for a long time, in addition, it has an automatic shutdown function in case of overheating. The design has compact overall dimensions, so it does not take up much space in the kitchen, which is very important, there is not too much free space there. You can store it in a closet.
The meat grinder is easy to operate, in addition, if necessary, it will be easy to clean it of food residues — for this there is a reverse rotation mode. You can grind products into a large or small fraction, the manufacturer equipped the meat grinder with two stainless steel grates. This model is made exclusively from materials of the highest quality, which allows for a very long period of operation of the device.
- Excellent value for money;
- Easy to use;
- The electric motor has a power of 1400 W;
- A reverse function is provided;
- The set includes two grates, a pallet and a pusher;
- Excellent workmanship and assembly quality.
- Heats up pretty quickly.
Moulinex ME 1068
4. Moulinex ME 442139
It has a body made of high-quality plastic, the feed tray is made from the same material. The product is distinguished by excellent performance and a high-quality self-sharpening knife that is able to grind even fairly hard products. The set includes two grids with small and medium holes, nozzles for making sausages or sausages are also provided.
Engine power allows processing up to 2.4 kg of meat per minute. The design includes a special pusher that will move the pieces to the grinding shaft, due to which the use of the meat grinder becomes as safe as possible. If an overload suddenly occurs, then automatic protection will work, leading to the shutdown of the electric motor.
- High performance indicators;
- Small overall dimensions;
- A large number of nozzles included in the kit;
- A niche is provided for storing the power cord and nozzles.
- It can be noisy during operation.
Moulinex ME 442139
3. Meat grinder Moulinex HV1 ME108832
An original decision in the production of this device was to equip it with legs in the form of suction cups — the meat grinder stands securely in place, even with a heavy load it does not start jumping on the table. The average power of the device is 300 W, but at peak loads it can increase up to 1400 W. All parts are made of reliable and absolutely safe for health materials, the build quality is at a good level: no backlashes or gaps between the elements were noticed during use. The assembly is simple, there is no need to apply special efforts when connecting the parts. The rotation speed is high, the knives are made of stainless steel, self-sharpening. The meat grinder copes well not only with meat, but also with vegetables.
The kit comes with a nozzle for making homemade sausages. In total, along with the device there are as many as six nozzles for any occasion, reverse rotation of the shaft is provided, and there is a handle on the upper part of the body to facilitate transportation. The maximum productivity is 1.7 kg of meat per minute. There is only one speed here, it will not work to change the number of revolutions. The design is quite compact, nozzles can be stored in a special compartment without fear that they will be lost. The case is made of very durable plastic, which is not sensitive to physical influences and does not accumulate any kind of pollution.
- Acceptable cost;
- Extended equipment;
- Decent number of turns;
- Copes with even the toughest meat, quickly grinds cartilage.
- Weak protection against overheating — periodically you need to let the device cool down.
Meat grinder Moulinex HV1 ME108832
2. Polaris PMG 1854/1855 RUS
It has a very compact overall dimensions, which, at the same time, does not in the least prevent it from easily coping with any kind of meat products, as well as quickly grinding raw vegetables, fruits and even fresh herbs. The meat grinder has a brushless electric motor with a power of 1800 W, thanks to which the productivity of the device reaches 2 kg of meat per minute. The meat grinder comes with a number of nozzles for performing various functions, and there are also two grates with a hole diameter of 5 and 7 mm. For more convenient operation the device is completed with a plastic pusher. It will easily push meat and other products to the rotating elements, and will prevent injuries.
The body of the meat grinder is made of high-strength plastic. It is not sensitive to mechanical damage, and will not allow dust, debris, drops of moisture to enter the electric motor. Plastic, if necessary, can be easily cleaned of splashes, moreover, it is not subject to oxidative and corrosive processes. The design of the meat grinder is characterized by attractiveness and well-thought-out ergonomics. The appearance will remain original throughout the life of the equipment.
- One of the most reliable models in our rating;
- Excellent build quality;
- Quite reasonable price;
- Attractive design;
- High level of performance;
- Very high motor power;
- Works almost silently;
- The case does not heat up;
- Well grinds any kind of meat, even game.
- The power cable could be made longer.
Meat grinder Polaris PMG 1854/1855 ENG
1. Oberhof Hackfleisch R-26
A modern model with a durable stainless steel case, resistant to mechanical damage and temperature extremes. The sharp blade (cross cutter) is also made of high quality stainless steel. On the Oberhof meat grinder, you can make minced meat for cutlets, homemade sausages, fruit and vegetable puree for a child or a diet menu, pate, kebab, zrazy, shortbread cookies.
The power of the device is 1600 W, the speed of food processing is up to 2.5 kg per minute. It is convenient to load products into the meat grinder using a convenient pusher. You can control the meat grinder through the touch screen — the menu contains six automatic programs. With one touch on the display, you can select the desired program or turn on the Revers function: the auger will begin to rotate in the opposite direction. The device has a built-in automatic shutdown system to protect the engine from overheating. For comfortable use, the meat grinder is equipped with anti-slip feet.
With such technical characteristics, this model can take the place of the most indispensable assistant in the kitchen for quick cooking with minimal effort.
Buy a good meat grinder Oberhof Hackfleisch R-26 with discounts!
- The best ratio of price and quality;
- high power;
- the presence of a «smart» system (display, programs, thermometer);
- low noise level;
- a large number of nozzles for different dishes;
- high-quality three-layer stainless steel assembly;
- long service life.
- some elements are made of food-grade plastic, which, although impact-resistant, can sometimes overheat.
Oberhof Hackfleisch R-26
Before buying a meat grinder in 2022, you first need to decide how many production volumes the equipment will have to work with. The more meat and vegetables you need to grind, the more powerful you need to purchase products. It is very important to make sure that the equipment works as reliably as possible — this is checked even at the time of purchase.
Thanks to this rating, you can easily choose high-quality and durable products that will fit very organically into any kitchen interior. You can share your impressions about the presented meat grinders in the comments to this article, as well as express an opinion on the reliability of the operation of such equipment.